Digital JSA (Job Safety Analysis) & SWMS (Safe Work Method Statement) are crucial to the safety of employees on all work sites. As a manager or supervisor of a worksite, it’s directly your responsibility to maintain correct practices and produces to ensure the health of safety of your staff and any other person on site or the community around. By identify and documenting potential hazards on your work site, supervisors and managers are able to prevent unsafe situations, identify and minimize risks and uphold a safe working environment.
To find out more about the digital safety inspections view the link below
– Benefits of Digital Safety Inspections
– Customer Satisfaction Through Paperless Automation
– How to automate your inspection process
– Intrinsically Safe Mobile Devices
– Digital Australian Standards Checklist on Mobile Devices